So What Does My Morning Look Like?
You are welcomed to copy me or make it into your own! Let’s break it down from beginning to about 9-10 am!
6:00 am ish…
- I don’t wake up with an alarm yet, I naturally wake up some days around 6 exactly, earlier, or a bit later really depends on the how late i went to bed the night before.
- Next I grab my SpO2 Monitor, I plug in my Oura Ring in and check my HRV, my blood oxygen levels, my HR and pulse. Which allows to me know how the rest of my day will go (wether i need to take a nap or take it easy during my training session or go full out beast mode).
- Next I filled out my book, with my what I’m thankful for, my goals for today and a positive statement that i tell myself.
- I poor 16-20oz of water into a glass cup with using a reversed osmosis machine. Add 3-4 drops of Oregano oil + essential lemon oil 4-6 drops and some Creatine 5g and drink that cleansing refreshing glass right up.
- I start brewing some mycotoxins free coffee from either kion or giddyyoyo
- I then go and perform a 10-15 minute mobility/stretching routine
- I grab my coffee and then what comes next is simple and that’s the morning POOP with me scrolling through emails, facebook, instagram etc.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday I go for a 30 minute walk, 30 minute hike, like yoga routine, some weapon training out in the sun and finish with some Wim Hoff breathing
- I jump into the hot sauna, steam room or when im lucky enough a infra-red sauna room for about 20-30 mins. Immediately followed by a 2-5 minute cold shower.
- Tuesday/Thursday I have a early morning workout which you guys know about already 2UB and 2 LB days.
- Saturday and Sunday are an active recovery type of day along with my long distance run/bike/swim and boxing technique on my own outside or with POPS
- Now it’s time for the Morning Green Smoothie of heaven along with some essential supplements.
- Frozen Kale is my main choice, but if I am out I use Frozen spinach.
- Add some refreshing herbs, cilantro, thyme, parsley
- 1/2 an avocado or full depending on what my day will be like and energy expenditure
- 2 tsp of cacao powder
- 2 tsp of maca powder
- 1-2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp of coconut oil
- 4-6 oz of coconut milk (the less you put the thicker the smoothie which i love because it allows the digestive enzymes in my mouth to work and gets the whole digestive track started.
Next you blend all of this for about 1-2 minutes then stop and add
- 20-30 grams of protein powder ( I used pea protein)
- If you aren’t vegan i do this for my dad i add in some collagen
- 1 Large handful of unroasted and cleaned walnuts
Now you blend that for about 15-30 seconds to not routine the nuts and protein powder do to the high speed blending. Then i add;
- Handful of shredded coconut flakes
- small handful of cacao nibs or 85% (10-20g) of dark chocolate
Along with this smoothie I consume 2g of Algae oil, 2 multivitamins. When I have in stalk I take 1-2 digestive enzymes.
While consuming my meal I will continue my surfing the web, relaxing maybe watch a video, listen to a podcast, or get my instagram posts ready and written up for later.
That pretty much concludes my morning guys. The whole routine puts and keeps your body in a ketosis like state. The active routine allows you to due sub-max aerobic energy which directly trigger’s FAT metabolism, the Sauna, and cold shower combo post coffee combustion put your body in an incredible state to burn even more FAT.
Lastly puts you in a great environment to be focused for the afternoon and evening portion of the day which is going to be up next.
Now ill end it here and let’s you guess get excited for PART 2 and PART 3 that will come after this email.
Did you enjoy this type of information, do you have your own morning routine that you follow. Any changes you would think i should do to mine or changes you would make to your own. Lemme know love hearing from you guys!
With all that said have a great weekend to come guys talk to you soon.